The bill of rights lays out what kind of leadership can a member expect from the Dianoian Directorate. It is still a work in progress.
- The Directorate is considering a transition to a democratized model in a yet-undecided time after the release. Citizens will have the right to vote in presidential elections.
- The Directorate shall not ask the Citizen to play more than they can, or in a different way than what they like.
- Citizens are entitled to benefit from services made available by the Directorate.
- Citizens are entitled to access special trade rates that the Directorate may offer.
- The Directorate will ensure the best possible financial outcome for its Citizens while also raising money for Directorate assets.
- Every Citizen will be employed by one or multiple departments of their choice, contributing to common goals to the best of their ability.